SEEK THE GOLDEN SNITCH
This AR Experience requires a smart phone or tablet.
View this page on your mobile device, or scan the QR Code to get started!
Skip the Magic:
Enter to win
Allow us to access
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Harry Potter: The Exhibition “Seek the Golden Snitch” Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older as of the time of entry and who have Internet access prior to the Sweepstakes start date and thereafter throughout the Sweepstakes period. A smart mobile phone is recommended but not required to enter. This Sweepstakes is void in all other U.S. states, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Imagine Exhibitions, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 2870 Peachtree Rd., Suite 418, Atlanta, GA 30305, and administered by Kaleidoscope Promotions Interactive, Ltd. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives of Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, and their legal, promotion and advertising agencies, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and or any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, sponsorship or administration of the Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, grandparent, in-law, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related), and each person or entity connected with the production or administration of the Sweepstakes, and each parent company, affiliate, subsidiary, agent and representative of any aforementioned entity are not eligible to enter. Sponsor shall have the right to determine eligibility in its sole discretion. Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules, which can be found at https://SeekTheGoldenSnitch.com.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at or about 9:00 AM ET on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 and ends at 11:59 AM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes: (1.) ONLINE: Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, use your mobile phone to open https://SeekTheGoldenSnitch.com or scan a posted QR code with your mobile phone, and follow the on-screen prompts to play the game and enter the sweepstakes. Note, a mobile phone is not necessary to enter or to win the Sweepstakes, but is required to play the game. (2.) ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: Send your name, zip code, and optionally a daytime phone number via email to SeekTheGoldenSnitch@kpicentral.com.
Regardless of method of entry, all submitted information shall be referred to herein as your “Sweepstakes Entry.” Sweepstakes Entry may be submitted beginning on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ET and must be completed no later than February 3, 2022 at 11:59 AM ET, according to Sponsor’s electronic time stamp. All Sweepstakes Entries that are complete and otherwise meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules will be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. Additional entries from the same person/email account will be deemed ineligible.
NO SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED AND, IN FACT, MAY BE DESTROYED. ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF) THAT DOES NOT CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS DESCRIBED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE DEEMED INELIGIBLE.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The winner of the Sweepstakes drawing will be randomly selected on or about February 4, 2022, from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Sweepstakes Administrator using randomization methods selected in its sole discretion. Potential winner will be notified via the email address provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, the potential winner does not respond within one (1) day of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected in a separate random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period (“Alternate Selection Process”). If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected per the Alternate Selection Process. Sponsor will successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential alternate winners of prize in accordance with such Alternate Selection Process, and if there is still no confirmed winner of the prize after such attempts have been made, the prize may go unawarded.
5. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be the FIRST to experience the all-new Harry Potter: The Exhibition World Premiere in Philadelphia, PA on February 18, 2022 (the “Event”). The Grand Prize includes four (4) tickets to attend the Event; three (3) days / two (2) nights deluxe hotel accommodations for winner plus three (3) guests (room rate and tax only); four (4) Harry Potter: The Exhibition swag bags; and Five Hundred Dollars ($500) spending money (for the winner only). The Approximate Retail Value (the “ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Four Thousand Dollars ($4,000.00).
Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prizes. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Prize may not be extended, transferred or refunded. Any stated difference between the approximate value and actual value of the Prize or any substituted prize will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any. Winners will need to provide Sponsor with an IRS Form W-9 and may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize.
ANY POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2022, THEN THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND AN ALTERNATE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. The scheduled Harry Potter: The Experience event is subject to availability and scheduling conflicts, or cancellation due to environmental, weather-related, health, or other concerns outside the control of Sponsor. No compensation will be made by Sponsor in the event that the Event does not occur, or does not occur within a certain time period, due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, or in the event that any particular character or cast member is unable to attend.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ARV of all prizes to be awarded is Four Thousand ($4,000.00 USD).
6. CONDITIONS: By accepting a Sweepstakes prize, winner grants Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names (first and last initial only) and location (city and state only), without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of Sponsor and all matters related to the Sweepstakes, in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Grand Prize Winner shall be required to complete, sign and have notarized an affidavit of eligibility, tax acknowledgment form, IRS Form W-9, liability release and, except where prohibited by law, publicity release (“Winner Documents”) and return to Sweepstakes Administrator within the designated time period. Each of Grand Prize Winner’s three (3) allowable guests shall be required to complete and sign a liability release and, except where prohibited by law, publicity release (“Companion Documents”). If Grand Prize Winner or any allowable guest is a minor, Winner Documents or Companion Documents (as appropriate) must be executed by his/her legal parent or guardian on his/her behalf, and legal parent/guardian must attend the Event as one of Winner’s three (3) allowable guests.
7. OFFICIAL RULES: Official Rules will be posted at https://SeekTheGoldenSnitch.com.
8. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Winners List, send a SASE to: Seek the Golden Snitch Sweepstakes, 7 Switchbud Place, Suite 192-305, The Woodlands, TX 77380. Winners List will be available roughly three (3) weeks after the Sweepstakes end date.
9. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: Imagine Exhibitions, Inc., 2870 Peachtree Rd., Suite 418, Atlanta, GA 30305
10. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Kaleidoscope Promotions Interactive, Ltd., 7 Switchbud Place, Suite 192-305, The Woodlands, TX 77380
This is only used for game play. Without it the game won’t work.